Ski circus Saalbach Hinterglemm
It could not be better: Directly from the Appartemenhaus Alpen Hit to the slopes
Enjoy perfectly kept slopes in the largest ski area in Austria. The Appartementhaus Alpen Hit is located directly on the Bernkogel slopes. Whether a cool snowboarder, little tot, tricky freerider or sporty carver – the ideal terrain is available for all winter athletes in Saalbach-Hinterglemm.
- 600 snow cannons – 100% snow guarantee – all the main slopes are snow covered
- 200 km of fantastic slopes for all levels
- 55 comfortable cable cars and ski lifts
- Floodlight slope until 9.30 pm with fun park, snow tubing track, racetrack, big airs & rails
- Austria’s biggest hut density with about 50 huts
- 3 floodlit toboggan runs
- 12 km of well-kept cross-country trails, 40 km of winter hiking trails, guided snowshoe hikes
- Skating rink and curling rink
- Sleigh ride in the snowy valley
- Mogul slope, race courses, carving trails and much more.
Let’s go and have some winter sports fun in Saalbach-Hinterglemm!