Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm
It doesn’t get any better: Directly from the Alpen Hit apartment house onto the slopes.
Enjoy perfectly groomed slopes in Austria’s largest contiguous ski area. The Alpen Hit apartment house is located directly on the Bernkogel slope. It doesn’t matter whether you are a cool snowboarder, a little snow freak, a tricky freerider or a sporty carver – the Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm has the ideal terrain for every winter sports enthusiast.
- 600 snow cannons – 100% snow guarantee – all main runs have snow-making capabilities
- 200 fantastic kilometers of pistes of all levels of difficulty
- 55 comfortable cable cars and lifts
- Floodlit piste until 9.30 p.m. with fun park, snow tube run, race track, big airs & rails
- Largest concentration of huts in Austria with over 50 huts
- 3 floodlit toboggan runs
- 12 km of groomed trails, 40 km of winter hiking trails, guided snowshoe hikes
- Ice rink and curling rink
- Horse-drawn sleigh ride into the snow-covered valley head
- Mogul slopes, racetracks, carving tracks and much more.
Let’s go for winter sports fun in the Skicircus Saalbach-Hinterglemm!
NON-BINDING INQUIRY Day of arrival: Day of departure: Persons: per apartment. JOKER CARD You will receive your JOKER CARD from us upon arrival. The card is valid for the duration of your stay and allows free or discounted access to many attractions in Saalbach Hinterglemm and throughout the Salzburg region.